Sunday, April 3, 2011

Uh ohhh...

My husband had a three day weekend this past weekend, so I spent some time with him, and got caught up with cleaning up the house and whatnot completely sidetracked and missed a few days of working out. :/
My goal for April is to lose 15 and it's already April 3rd! --Time to really step up my game.

Tomorrow I am still going to do my H&T with bands and weights, and moving up from 4lb weights up to 6lbs. I'm also continuing with my Shred, I want to be on level two by next week. I need to work off those chocolate chip cookies I had this weekend.

I have no more chocolate or peanut butter in the house so temptation is limited. My husband came along with me grocery shopping so as far as "healthy" food--I'm pretty limited, but I'm portioning and watching how I prepare everything, we'll see what happens.

I didn't get to buy a scale, but I don't need to weigh myself to know nothing has changed, I'll measure myself this weekend and see if anything noticeable has happened--I'm still afraid to know my exact weight, but still very curious at the same time. I know it's stupid to be dieting when I don't even know how overweight I am, but I mean, come on... I'm fat.
I'm hoping to change that very soon though.

Oh, and some good news!
My husband goes up a rank this week!!


Ttyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment