Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a rant, I guess..

I am SO ready for some serious change in my life. I'm so tired of being at home all the time cooking and cleaning and having nothing to show for it. Sure I have a clean house, and to have a roof over my head at all I am grateful but I need some freedom! I saw an ad in the paper for a job opening and I'm hoping tomorrow I can go apply, it's not fast food so that's a plus.
I found out today mom will only keep my cats until the end of April, which *crosses fingers* hopefully by then I will have had a paycheck so I can add them to our lease and finally have them home with me. After that--retail therapy!! I cannot remember the last time I actually went shopping for something other than groceries and didn't have to worry about budgeting.
Also, in a few weeks I can start to register for classes, so I can cross that off my to-do list. I just...*sigh* have so many things I need to do, but I need a job first before anything else can take place (aside from starting classes) although.. having a second car wouldn't hurt.

Blah.. I'm just frustrated, and SOO sick of "hurry up and wait" that's the story of my life. I'm ready to start my life already. But alas, I have to wait. -.-

This post makes no sense, but I feel better after writing it..
Anyways, I have a lot to get done tomorrow, so I should head on to bed soon.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment