Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day three in progress!

Oh..my God! When I got up this morning, I put my feet on the floor to walk into the bathroom and..WOW!
The back of my legs are SO sore, that's how you know you had a good workout! I'm not sure if I'll be doing the Shred today, maybe just focusing on my abs. I have a video that's about 45 minutes focusing on nothing but the stomach. It's called 'Tummy Tuck' from BBL. Then tomorrow I think I'll pick back up with the legs and cardio--I just don't want to over do it, so alternating for now doesn't sound too bad.

Also, fact-peanut butter is my weakness. I need to get this out of the house, haha.

If the ab work-out isn't too brutal I may go ahead and squeeze in H&T; what can I say? I'm starting to feel amaaaazing. :)

Okay, let's do this.
Post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment